The Hydrafacial technology is a medical grade resurfacing system. Uses a unique patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system to exfoliate, extract and Hydrate skin, and the spiral design delivers painless extractions.
Only HydraFacial uses patented technology to cleanse, extract and Hydrate. HydraFacial super serums are made with nourishing ingredients hats create an instantly gratifying glow in just 3 steps.
Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisterizers that quench skin.
Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow.
- Accutane (if used within the past 12 mos.)
- Retin-A/AHA’s/Peels (stop use 5+ days prior)
- Botox/Fillers used within past 14 days
- Severe form of acne
- Inflammation of the skin on the face
- Facial waxing (not within past 14 days)
- IPL/Laser Therapy (not within past 14 days)
- Abnormal, unidentified facial growth or mark
- Cold sores or fever blisters
- Open lesions
- Autoimmune or communicable disease (Lupus/Scleroderma)
- Allergies to product ingredients
- Not recommended for severe acne scarring
- If the skin becomes irritated, discontinue treatment and seek medical advice
- Do not use within the orbital area, such as over the eyelids. Eyes should be closed during the procedure and covered with protective eyewear, Sterile eye rinse should be available in case products accidentally get into your eyes.
Most women have cellulite, which, for the most part, cannot be eliminated through diet and exercise. Enter the T-Shock, which reduces fatty deposits by using thermal shock to constrict the blood vessels in a localized area.
This method is non-invasive and induces the break-down of fat cells to reduce body fat without damaging other tissues. The T-Shock works by alternating warm and cold treatments directly applied to the skin.
Fat cells (in comparison to other tissue types) are more vulnerable to this effect, which causes what’s known as fat cell
apoptosis, a natural controlled cell death. This leads to the release of cytokines and other inflammatory mediators that gradually eliminate the affected fat cells. These inflammatory cells digest the affected fat cells and lipids from these fat cells are released by the lymphatic system. The result: a significant reduction of the thickness of the fat layer.
Other methods of non-surgical fat removal primarily involve necrotic cell death, which solely involves damaging fat with heat, high-intensity ultrasound or chemical injections. Unlike the thermal shock effect delivered by the T-Shock, the surrounding tissue isn’t preserved so the pure reduction of fat cells is not achieved. With T-Shock the reduction of fat with preservation of surrounding non-fat tissue offers a more dramatic firming effect.
The dreaded skin sag from aging can be reversed with the T-Shock. The shock of alternating between cold and hot therapies triggersdeep layers of collagen back into production. The plumpness and firmness is NOT achievable with other non-invasive techniques.
For facials, the T-Shock comes stock with a coupling device for precise treatments to smooth out wrinkles and blemishes to create a tighter skin appearance immediately after treatment. The results are even more profound after 4-8 sessions, with clients reporting more youthful looking skin, as well as a reduction of puffiness around the eyes and smaller pore size appearance. ZSHOCK WAVE PRO
Dermapen 4 glides over the skin creating millions of fine, vertical fractional channels up to 104% faster than other microneedling pens. These channels can carry up to 80% more topical nutrients deeper into the skin.
The micro-injuries trigger a natural process of repair, increasing the production of collagen and elastin and visibly improving a wide range of skin concerns.
- Active acne.
- Herpes labialis or any other local infection such as warts.
- Moderate to severe chronic skin disease such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Blood dyscrasias, patients on anticoagulant therapy.
- Extreme keloidal tendency.
- Patient on chemo/radiotherapy.
- pregnancy; scleroderma, collagen vascular diseases or cardiac abnormalities; Rosacea and blood clotting problems; active bacterial or fungal infection; immuno-suppression; scars less than 6 months old; and facial fillers in the past 14 days.
Laser Hair Removal
Best Machine in the Industry, 2x faster than other laser devices, Safe, Effective and Painless.
Brilliantly removes hair, pigment and vascular lesions in all skin types.
Powerful from 2 – 25mm spot sizes.
Dual wavelength 755nm Alexandrite & 1064nm Nd:YAG.
Only Clarity II provides these two new clinically valuable capabilities to help you deliver efficacious treatment coverage. The proprietary IntelliTrak technology ensures consistent rapid energy delivery at the density you select regardless of how fast you glide over the skin. Temperature Sensing provides real-time feedback to help inform treatment efficacy and reliable endpoints. The innovative Clarity II platform is another example of Lutronic’s intelligent design for Intelligent Care.
You have homework before your appointments! Please avoid all things listed below before your laser hair removal treatment.
- Sun exposure for four weeks prior to your appointment.
- You have to be off Accutane four to six months before your first treatment.
- Do not take aspirin 7 days before your appointment. Aspirin is a blood thinner that can cause bruising and skin sensitivity after your appointment. We want this to be a painless experience as it is meant to be!
- No tweezing, waxing, or epilation two weeks prior, as well as in between your sessions. When you tweeze or wax, you are removing the hair follicle from the bulb, which is what the laser targets and destroys during your treatments. However, please shave the day before your appointment!
- No skin lightening products
Unfortunately, you have homework after your treatments as well! Below is a list of things you should keep in mind after your laser hair removal appointment.
- Do not rub the treated area while bathing
- Avoid hot water for 24 hours after your appointment.
- No makeup on the irritated area
- No sauna, hot yoga, extensive workouts for 48 hours after your appointment.
- Use ointment or lotions on irritated areas
- No exfoliants on the treated area
- No tanning or sun exposure to the treated area
- Use SPF 50 at all times
Unfortunately, not everyone is a good candidate for laser hair removal. There are some contraindications laser technicians look out for prior to treating.
If any of the following pertain to you, you cannot receive laser hair removal treatments.
- You are on any medications that are light sensitive or photosensitive. These types of medications chemically induce a change in your skin and can cause reactions when exposed to UV rays.
- You must be off retinoids for two weeks prior to treatment and all throughout your sessions. Wait to be completely healed before getting back on retinoids.
- Anticoagulants (blood thinners)
- History of keloids
- History of infection
- Compromised immune system
- Pregnant or nursing
- Active infection, cold sores, or open lacerations in the area being treated
- Skin cancer
- Abnormal moles
- Tattoo in the area being treated
Geneo’s oxygenation process triggers the body’s natural, physiological process of increase oxygen levels internally. Oxygen is carried to the surface of the skin where the increased levels of oxygen prep the skin for maximum absorption throughout the rest of the facial treatment. This treatment is for face, back and whole body.